Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games isn't what I hoped it to be, in short. It just doesn't feel like the winter games are meant for playing. it's not that I'm disclaiming it, I'm just saying that it doesn't feel smooth. It is really good, the DS just isn't a good system, I'd like to see how it would be on a 3DS. like many racing games, I think that it now depends on whether you own a DS or 3DS, otherwise I think that the graphics were good, Dream Games (games that have weird effects that you wouldn't find in real situations) are still there, and the adventure mode is an added bonus. I'd say that if you have a 3DS this game would be worth buying if you even mildly like racing games, but you want to be able to sell it ( if you get bored with this game then you could just hand it in and get a new game.)  If you have a DS the controls won't be the same, but that doesn't really make too much of a difference.want a video? Then here is a video:


3DS Rating:8/10
DS Rating:6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment